Within this guide, we aim to outline and demonstrate what game servers and applications you can expect to run on our Game Panel Hosting services.
1. The following list is the officially supported list of applications by Pterodactyl which you can run by default:
- Minecraft (including Spigot, Bungeecord, Sponge, Waterfall and more),
- Teamspeak (unlicensed; limited to 32 users because of this),
- Team Fortress 2,
- Counter Strike: Global Offensive,
- Garry's Mod,
- ARK: Survival Evolved.
2. The following list is the unofficial list of applications which we've either tested ourselves or seen function correctly:
- Discord Bot Hosting (we've directly developed our solution for this; supporting NodeJS/Java/Python/.NET),
- Database Servers (examples include MariaDB, Redis, MongoDB and more),
- Among Us,
- Various other SteamCMD based servers (examples include Arma, Starbound and more).